[Oceania-Board] Draft Communications Strategy - I need your keen eyes and wise opinions

eli elipuccioni at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 12:03:07 PDT 2021

Hi Dionne

Apologies for not having found time to read the strategy before. It’s
really good, thanks for the great effort. I don’t have any additional
feedback, I think you captured the main action points and also the possible
main obstacle.
Will read with interest the Comms group meeting’s notes (sorry I couldn’t
make it).
Looking forward to seeing how the new strategy will improve OO comms,
thanks again for all the work you and all the others are putting on it!

Cheers,
Elisa

Il giorno ven 26 mar 2021 alle 18:35 Dionne Hansen <dionne.hansen at gmail.com>
ha scritto:

> Hello Board,
> I've had a go at writing a communications strategy. This is the first
> strategy I've ever written and also my first draft. I have no idea if I'm
> hitting the right mark with this in terms of content or level of detail or
> even that my proposed budget numbers are correct. Thank you Greg for
> suggesting that I get help with this earlier rather than later. :)
>
> I'm not asking you to ratify this or vote on it....yet. What I need from
> you is a set of critical eyes to tell me what I need to keep/remove/alter
> to make this a 'good' strategy document. I will go to the Comms & Outreach
> group for comms specific feedback on Monday.
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/13PR4sLsEzbp9Lg0sgri8ruVNYKVy16KtKQGunlkq_w4/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Thanks,
> Dionne

Potrebbe andar peggio...potrebbe piovere!