[Oceania-Board] October board meeting

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 21:08:25 PDT 2021

Hi all,

Our next meeting is scheduled for this Friday, but to be honest I'm a bit
behind. The conference is diverting a bit of attention at the moment with
only one month to go.

How would you feel about postponing the board meeting a week to
Friday, October 15th at 1pm AEST/3pm NZT? Some items I wish to prepare and
discuss include:

   - The upcoming election
   - AGM
   - Annual report
   - Membership processing
   - Finance update
   - Social media manager (hiring process)
   - Microgrants

Is there anything I'm missing? I'll add these and anything else that comes
to mind to the agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-WDjzSS4XtkhMMZbgp2Qgjd4IAZx9qt0AR-p-zXWeYM/edit#>.
Feel free to do the same.

Personally I'd benefit by moving to October 15th, but want to see how this
works for others.

Thanks,

Ed