[Oceania-Board] October board meeting

Greg Lauer gregory.lauer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 21:24:38 PDT 2021

Ok with me
On 6/10/2021 2:10:13 PM, eli <elipuccioni at gmail.com> wrote:
yep all good for me to postpone!

Il giorno mer 6 ott 2021 alle ore 17:08 Edoardo Neerhut <eneerhut at gmail.com [mailto:eneerhut at gmail.com]> ha scritto:

Hi all,

Our next meeting is scheduled for this Friday, but to be honest I'm a bit behind. The conference is diverting a bit of attention at the moment with only one month to go.

How would you feel about postponing the board meeting a week to Friday, October 15th at 1pm AEST/3pm NZT? Some items I wish to prepare and discuss include:
* The upcoming election
* AGM
* Annual report
* Membership processing
* Finance update
* Social media manager (hiring process)
* Microgrants
Is there anything I'm missing? I'll add these and anything else that comes to mind to the agenda [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-WDjzSS4XtkhMMZbgp2Qgjd4IAZx9qt0AR-p-zXWeYM/edit#]. Feel free to do the same.

Personally I'd benefit by moving to October 15th, but want to see how this works for others.

Thanks,

Ed

Potrebbe andar peggio...potrebbe piovere!

[e12d0f42-d4cd-49d9-9b7e-55e2c8307c78]