[Oceania-Board] Techsoup Account

Greg Lauer gregory.lauer at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 20:38:56 PDT 2021

We don't have a TechSoup account - we have the regional equivalent called  https://www.connectingup.org/ (same stuff different name)

https://www.connectingup.org/about/our-partnership-with-techsoup

I have an account using my personal email . It seems we can only have one contact person.

Maybe easier for me to manage in the interim?

Greg
On 25/10/2021 9:34:22 AM, Edoardo Neerhut <eneerhut at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Does anyone have access to the Techsoup Account? Celina mentioned that we could post our conference hub details there as events [https://events.techsoup.org/techsoup-online-events-and-webinars/]. This could help to draw a wider audience.

If anyone knows our existing account details, can you please add them to our shared Bitwarden vault.

Thanks,

Ed
_______________________________________________ Oceania-Board mailing list Oceania-Board at lists.osgeo.org https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/oceania-board
[3ecfb0ff-7330-4091-8a54-a7bc21bcaf3b]