[Oceania-Board] Briefing for next OSGeo Oceania Meeting

Jonah Sullivan jonahsullivan79 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 13:46:03 PST 2022

Celina,

There is an agenda item for the next meeting of the OSGeo Oceania Board
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NytE07jLmh1d5Yusias7K6Q5f5EtHrmPP1qwssWAE_I/edit?usp=sharing>on
February 18th where you'll provide the board with a presentation covering
the strategic plan to enhance engagement. This is a topic that I personally
value and I'm interested in any ideas you have to help the organisation
along.

Could you please provide a briefing paper prior to the meeting? It doesn't
have to be formal or extensive: a few sentences about the plan will help to
drum-up interest in the topic.

Regards,
Jonah Sullivan
Chair, OSGeo Oceania