[Oceania-Board] OSGeo Oceania Budget Meeting

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Thu May 26 19:53:05 PDT 2022

Hey Folks

I'm hoping to run an OSGeo Oceania budget planning meeting next Tuesday.

I know it's short notice, but I hope that there might be some folks from
the community, and not just the Board, who might like to come along and
talk about how we might like to allocate funds for the next financial year.

For reference, we have this year's budget available here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fIVLyZSQaE3JQi_kF8L9N781eg9Se3Pz-brNK8kToIE/edit#gid=0

And I'll bring along a copy of our current actuals to review
together during the meeting.

The goal of the meeting will be to establish a draft budget, like last
year's, that can be taken to the Board for approval.

Please reply to this list or email me directly if you'd like to attend.

Kind regards,

Alex

--
Alex Leith