[Oceania-Board] OSGeo Oceania Board Meeting: Jan 2023

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 15:38:49 PST 2023

Hey Folks

Happy new year! Shocking as it is to be living in 2023, here we are and
it's time to get back into doing the things we do.

Jonah has set us up with an agenda for today. That document is accessible
here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1chkU_bUmcJpX3-NYnJv97EaN87F4cp6pu-f0g0p8gKI/edit#

I'll make sure everyone has access to the Google Drive folder now.

Please add anything you want to discuss to that agenda and let's start
planning what we're going to achieve this year!

(p.s., sorry this is late, I drafted it the other day and forgot to push
send.)

Cheerio,

Alex

--