[Oceania-Board] OSM Blog post about SotMs

Courtney courtney.williamson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 06:48:46 PDT 2023

Hi, there,

Arnalie Vicario gave me your email address!

I'm on the OSM Communication WG, and am writing up a blog post about the
value of SotMs to the community and for sponsorship by companies.  I saw
that there's a Sotm/FOSS4G Oceania coming up and wanted to see if I could
get a quote from you about it.

Here's the draft of the post:
https://blog.openstreetmap.org/?p=176656445&preview=1&_ppp=0b2c7cb89d

I am going to add a section for your event  - I will put it first in the
list since it's the first chronologically. I'll use your web page and
prospectus, but if you want to add a quote, let me know!

Courtney

--

--Courtney Cook Williamson
Substack <http://www.courtneycook.substack.com>