[Oceania-Board] Open Governance panel @ SotM / FOSS4G Oceania (WAS: Edoardo contact)

Arnalie Vicario arnalie.vicario at osmfoundation.org
Wed Jun 28 16:53:49 PDT 2023

Hi Ed and OSGeo Oceania board,

just following up on this! Thanks!

=Arnalie
*Arnalie Vicario*
Director
OpenStreetMap Foundation

OSM / Telegram / Twitter: *arnalielsewhere*
Whatsapp / Phone number: +63 936 327 4872
Timezone: UTC -06:00 (Mountain Time)

Name & Registered Office:
OpenStreetMap Foundation
St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.