[Oceania-Board] Funding request for FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2023 TGP

eli elipuccioni at gmail.com
Sun May 7 18:58:11 PDT 2023

Hi Ewen,

Thanks so much for the feedback, those are actually very good points and
I'm just kicking myself for not having thought about these ideas before,
they surely can make life easier for all of us. I'll make sure I put your
suggestions in the TGP Google Drive for discussion and implementation for
this round.
Btw, if you - or any other people - want to join the TGP group and help
out, I'd be glad to have you aboard!

cheers,
Elisa

--
Potrebbe andar peggio...potrebbe piovere!