[Oceania-Board] Meetings to Elect

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 16:04:35 PST 2023

Hey folks

I'm intending on organising two meetings for Friday the 8th of December.

   1. Meeting to elect directors. About 15 minutes and open to members (a
   general meeting)
   2. Meeting to elect officers. About 30 minutes to elect Chair, Vice
   Chair, Treasurer and Secretary. Director onboarding and Q&A. Chair handover.

I reckon we aim for midday, and have a 15 minute break between the first
and second meetings.

If you have any concerns about this plan, please let me know.

I'll send an announcement and invitation out on the main list and to
members on Friday.

Kind regards,

--
*Alex Leith*