[Oceania-Board] Empowering Timor-Leste Communities in Disaster Management through Data Quality Control and Validation

eli elipuccioni at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 15:29:08 PDT 2023

Hi Board,

good news for your last meeting of the year: the Grant Committee
unanimously approved and support Ponsyano De Jesus's application for
funding for the project "Empowering Timor-Leste Communities in Disaster
Management through Data Quality Control and Validation".
The funding requested just qualifies as a large grant, therefore we would
like to notify the board about it.
You can read the full application here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kiO7vqK7miiXwl37nUuqWh6EhACbFM91/view?usp=sharing>
and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about it.

Cheers,
Elisa