[Oceania-Board] OSMF Advisory Board

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 00:38:17 PDT 2024

Hi all,

At our last board meeting we discussed this item:

   - OSGeo Oceania has been represented on the OSMF Advisory Board
   <https://osmfoundation.org/wiki/Advisory_Board> by Edoardo Neerhut but
   he’s stepping back. How do we replace him?

It's a bit tricky, the AB's meetings are not in an Oceania-friendly time
zone so participation is difficult.

We briefly discussed the idea of canvassing the community for nominations
and appointing someone, but we were short on time and didn't identify any
specific actions. Raf has subsequently offered to fill the position.

How should we proceed? Your thoughts please.

Cheers
John