[Oceania-Board] 2024-2025 budget

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 00:10:33 PDT 2024

Thanks everyone, great comments so far.

Alex, one question, you said "We have earmarked $20 k for the TGP for the
Hobart conference"... all I'm aware of is a discussion at the March
board meeting where the outcome was: "Intent to allocate 10k to TGP
(pending FY24/25 budget discussion and approval)"

Where does the $20k figure come from?

Cheers
John