[Oceania-Board] 2024-2025 budget

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 03:32:31 PDT 2024

Ok, so here's the notes from the march minutes
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LMz-7ENIqbuE-QGhqB6ryO9bDRYFS0E4bxZMgjJQb2w/edit>
:

   - Intent to allocate 10k to TGP (pending FY24/25 budget discussion and
   approval)
   - Planning to request USD5k from OSGeo (Dorothy will write it up)

It's a little ambiguous, but I'd like to request that we allocate $10 k
from the OO budget plus the $5 k (AUD) from OSGeo.

We've kicked off the TGP early, and I'm hoping we can spend our allocation
and bring as many people as we can along to the event in Hobart, so if
we're as successful as we have been in past years, I'd love to increase the
amount that's available too.

If we have a starting point of $15 k, that will set Dorothy up nicely to
start planning.