[Australia] Time to get moving- Chapter formation

Shoaib Burq shoaib at nomad-labs.com
Mon Mar 26 23:23:15 PDT 2007

How about we start by preparing for the upcoming Hobart event.

Here are some random thoughts for the conf prep ...

Do we foresee some expenses in the form of printing brochures and
T-Shirts (?) for the Hobart conf? Can we get an idea of who/where that
funding is going to come from? Or is that too puny to worry about?

What would the brochures contain? There are the standard OSGeo
brochures available as pdf's on the visibility committee's page. But
what about some indigenous? Like a brochure listing membership
benefits and perhaps finalizing a formal membership process? This
issue is still up in the air.

shoaib burq
--
http://nomad-labs.com