[Aust-NZ] RE: FOSS4G Sydney meeting on Monday

Marie-Claire Henry MHenry at scvb.com.au
Thu Oct 4 19:06:21 PDT 2007

Hi All,

I introduce you to my Cara who will also be assisting with the
preparation of our bid.  Please send your phone numbers to Cara please,
I will forward any that come to me.

Please find attached a short description on each PCO.

Speak to you all on Monday.

Kind Regards,

Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire Henry
Bid Executive
Sydney Convention and Visitors Bureau
mhenry at scvb.com.au
www.scvb.com.au
	SCVB

The SCVB (ABN 42 002 630 364) understands that privacy is an important
issue for individuals. Click here for our full privacy policy.

P Be nice to the world. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to !