[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G 2009 Letters of Support

Marie-Claire Henry MHenry at scvb.com.au
Wed Oct 10 20:33:52 PDT 2007

Dear All,

We are doing a mailout today to request letters of support that will go
into our bid document.  Government letters can take up to 4 weeks which
is why we need to act quickly.

If there are any organisations you would like us to add to this mailout
please just let me have their contact details (Name, Position,
Organisation, Mailing Address) as soon as you can.  If there are
contacts you would prefer to approach directly (such as your
company/organisation, perhaps?) the letter should be address as follows:

Jeff McKenna, OSGeo VP Conferences, Ottawa, ON, Canada.

Please ensure any letters received are forwarded electronically to Cara,
cheathcote at scvb.com.au, to add to the bid proposal, or mailed to:

Cara Heathcote, Bid Coordinator (Same Mailing Address as Below).

Thanks,

Marie-Claire

Marie-Claire Henry
Bid Executive

Sydney Convention and Visitors Bureau
Level 13  80 William St Sydney NSW 2011 Australia
Tel: 61 2 9332 5224 Fax: 61 2 9360 1223
mhenry at scvb.com.au

Visit www.scvb.com.au <http://www.scvb.com.au/>  for more information
about the Sydney Convention and Visitors Bureau
	  <http://www.scvb.com.au/>

The SCVB (ABN 42 002 630 364) understands that privacy is an important
issue for individuals. Click here
<http://www.scvb.com.au/footer/privacy/privacy_home.cfm>  for our full
privacy policy.