[Aust-NZ] Live CDs for the FOSS4G conference and DebianGIS

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 15:52:40 PDT 2008

Robert Coup wrote:
> Yep, I do. Contact me off-list and we can sort out the details.

maybe a nice thing to put up on geotorrent.org  (seems to be down)
see also
  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Public_Geospatial_Data_Project

also I had thought it would be nice to merge the road_cl layer into the
OpenStreetMap project, much like was done for the TIGER data in the US
and data from various European gov'ts.

Do you have a link to the license agreement? In the past LINZ has been
very accommodating, but it's the sort of thing you want to have their
explicit support for.

Hamish