[Aust-NZ] Re: Logos FOSS4G / Aust-NZ

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 23:16:10 PDT 2008

Bruce:
> Is it possible to get some stats on the numbers and
> distribution of OSGeo Aust-NZ list members?
>
> We've been going for a while now. It would be interesting to get a
> current snapshot.
>
> Nothing specific that identifies anyone, just generic.

84 subscribers by my count.
distribution is limited to what you can infer from email addresses.

see "Aust-NZ Subscribers" at
  http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/aust-nz

FWIW admin can turn that feature off, and subscribers can ask to be
private/unlisted from "edit options" button on the above page.

see also things like the QGIS / GRASS / Mapbender / Mapserver user maps:
  http://mapserver.gdf-hannover.de/grassusers/map.phtml?winwidth=890&winheight=630&language=1&mapwidth=600&mapheight=400

Hamish