[Aust-NZ] OSGeo-AustNZ list administration

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Sun Aug 17 21:31:55 PDT 2008

Originally went just to Bruce and not the list as intended...

I'm the list admin.  I don't always have time at the moment to respond
promptly to admin requests (hence my silence here lately; apologies
all).  If anyone would like to volunteer to be added as an admin, put
your hand up.

Regards,
Tim
On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 10:47 +1000, Bruce.Bannerman at dpi.vic.gov.au wrote:

> IMO:
>
> Cameron,
>

> Do you know who is administering this list now?
>
> I sent a draft of the PSI submission through to the list from my
> private email last night, but due to its size the email is being held
> for moderation.
>
> Given the end of week closing date for the Inquiry, I'd like to get
> the email released quickly for review.
>

> Bruce
>

> Notice:
> This email and any attachments may contain information that is
> personal, confidential,
> legally privileged and/or copyright. No part of it should be
> reproduced, adapted or communicated without the prior written consent
> of the copyright owner.
>
> It is the responsibility of the recipient to check for and remove
> viruses.
>
> If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by
> return email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. You
> are not authorised to use, communicate or rely on the information
> contained in this email.

vim is a good example of an IDE done properly.  emacs is an example of
an IDE done poorly.  Anything that involves little pictures is a
mis-umderstanding of what an IDE should be.