[Aust-NZ] PSI Submission 3rd Draft

Bruce Bannerman bruce at bannerman.id.au
Wed Aug 20 07:17:24 PDT 2008

3rd Draft, incorporating Cameron's initial comments.

(In Open Office, Use Edit>Changes>Show to see what has changed from the
first draft.)

We are getting closer to a finished document.

Still to come:

- Cameron's contributions as per this morning's email.
  (Cameron, I've also included a section on OSM in my answer to Chapter
4)

- Solid Examples of how cost of access to data is affection your ability
to do your work. Please provide them, if you can. - Anyone?

- Comments on Chapter 1 - Bruce

- Comments on Chapter 5. Do we have anyone who'd like to tackle Open
Content licenses e.g. Creative Commons etc. - Anyone?

- Chapter 6 - Cameron

Cameron, I'll also need a short bio for Annex A.

This doc needs to be finished tomorrow for a final read tomorrow
evening. We can then submit on Friday.

Please keep your comments coming.

Bruce