[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G 2007: Next steps:

Marie-Claire Henry MHenry at scvb.com.au
Mon Feb 11 15:40:16 PST 2008

Hi All,

If you do prepare a press release, can you please ensure to send it my
way. I have disclosed the announcement to our PR and Media company but
would be great to have a press release to distribute too.

Thanks

Marie-Claire Henry
Bid Executive

Sydney Convention and Visitors Bureau
Level 13, 80 William St Sydney NSW 2011 Australia
Tel: 61 2 9332 5224 Fax: 61 2 9360 1223
mhenry at scvb.com.au

Visit our Sydney and NSW booth (number 417) at the Asia-Pacific
Incentives & Meetings Expo (AIME) in Melbourne from 19-20 February. For
more information visit www.scvb.com.au.

The SCVB (ABN 42 002 630 364) understands that privacy is an important
issue for individuals. Read our Privacy Policy.

SCVB