[Aust-NZ] FOSS4G 2007: Next steps: [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ben.Searle at ga.gov.au Ben.Searle at ga.gov.au
Mon Feb 11 15:44:18 PST 2008

Hi,

Well done on getting this approved.

I would like to be able to announce this event on the OSDM web site so when a
'press release' has bee agreed, please let me know and I well get it up on
our site.

Again, well done......

Regards

Ben Searle
General Manager, Office of Spatial Data Management
and
Group Leader, National Mapping & Information
Geospatial & Earth Monitoring Division
Geoscience Australia
Phone: 02 6249 9298
Mobile: 0439-995-785
Fax: 02 6249 9942
Email: ben.searle at ga.gov.au <mailto:ben.searle at osdm.gov.au>
Postal address: GPO Box 378, Canberra ACT 2601