[Aust-NZ] Re: FOSS4G2009 PCO selection

shoaib saburq at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 12:13:44 PST 2008

Re. PCO selection the dates to keep in mind are

          o [DONE] Invitations to tender forwarded to candidates Wed
27th February
          o Closing date/time for tender submission close-of-business
Fri 21st March
          o Interview of selected Tenderers Wed 9th April
          o Site visits 14-18th April
          o Announcement of decision Tuesday 22nd April

cheers
Shoaib Burq