[Aust-NZ] WALIS OSGeo Stand sponsors

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 03:08:59 PST 2008

Make that 4 companies. LISAsoft will contribute too.

Yes, we should have prominent advertising for sponsors for 2 reasons:

1. It will encourage receiving sponsorship and hence stands are funded.
2. It demonstrates commercial support for OSGeo. Lack of commercial
support is often quoted as a major reason for not pursuing an Open
Source solution.