[Aust-NZ] OSGeo-AustNZ Logo [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ian.Batley at ga.gov.au Ian.Batley at ga.gov.au
Tue Sep 2 21:23:51 PDT 2008

Just to clarify, is this for the OSGeo-ANZ logo and NOT the FOSS4G Conference
logo?

If so, '1' should be out as it was really for the conference.

In regards to '5', the main stars on the Southern Cross need to have 7 points
and the small star is 5 points (the joy of protocols!)

Personally, I think something like a combination of '2' & '5' would be best
and I have attached a very rough mock-up, but it will need someone with
proper tools to piece them together without loosing our continents, islands
and graticule.

Ian

Ian Batley

ian.batley at ga.gov.au