[Aust-NZ] Logo 5 version 2, the crux of the matter

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 00:36:39 PDT 2008

Jody wrote:
> I would like to thank Hamis for the the advice on star placement :-) I
> took your image and rotated it to match the orientation of the two flags
> and then repositioned the starts in the correct place. The result looks
> spot on ...

Nice work Jody. It looks good.

The only slight change I would investigate would be to rotate the stars +
button by 10-15 degrees counter-clockwise. It's a bit silly but my eye
wants to see the thing balance on Acrux. Maybe that is broken physics,
but who said aesthetics were entirely logical? Besides that reason it
makes the logo look slightly less harsh if the graphic doesn't perfectly
snap to a vertical grid line.

0.00002c,
Hamish