[Aust-NZ] Time to move - Incorporation ofOSGeo-AustNZ [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:27:03 PST 2009

Brent,

*Public Liability Insurance as described by Antti.*Association & Officials
Liability Insurance where public officers may be held personally liable for
the debts of the entity.
I'll send you more details through off line as I don't want to inundate our
potential insurers with inquiries at this stage of negotiations.

Bruce