[Aust-NZ] Fwd: FW: [OSGeo-Discuss] Annual Report for 2008 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Rob Atkinson robatkinson101 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 02:26:52 PST 2009

Please add

The Spatial Information Services Stack project, funded by the National
Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy, is actively developing
core support for formal application schemas (i.e. any data standards
specified with GML, such as GeoSciML, or the emerging INSPIRE
specifications) within GeoTools and Geoserver, and currently has two
developers full time. The project is targetting Geoserver 2.0 for core
release build support for this function which has been available as a
community module in Geoserver 1.6