[Aust-NZ] Re: Introduction - Justin Deoliveira

Justin Deoliveira jdeolive at opengeo.org
Mon Jun 29 20:44:44 PDT 2009

Thanks for the intro Bruce, and hello everyone.

As Bruce mentioned I will be in this corner of the globe over the next
month or so, this week in Melbourne, continuing on to Sydney for the next
couple of weeks. So if anyone is interested in chatting about geoserver or
open source geo in general over a pint or two I would love to get together.

Cheers,

-Justin

--
Justin Deoliveira