[Aust-NZ] Re: Introduction - Justin Deoliveira

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Jun 30 00:32:53 PDT 2009

Hi Justin,
Please stop by our Sydney offices, I'd love to meet you and take you out
to lunch.

We should be able to help you out with a desk and internet connection
too if you need one. (We have offices in Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney).

Just let us know in advance to make sure people know you are coming so
we can make you welcome.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect