[Aust-NZ] Qld/Brisbane Chapter of OsGeo ?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 17:14:12 PST 2009

There is a regional Aust-NZ chapter; as far as I can tell we have not
broken down by city yet. Melbourne seems to be a hot bed of activity
with a pub night coming up. I would like to try a similar thing in
Sydney now that the conference is over; or Brisbane next time I am in
the area.

If you do have any activities planned (maybe crashing a conference?)
let the email list know and we can set you up with the various OSGeo
banners and flyers.

Regards,
Jody