[Aust-NZ] Melbourne meet

mapbutcher mapbutcher at mapbutcher.com
Mon Nov 16 02:29:58 PST 2009

Folks,

Based upon Roald's preference and being fairly close to Bruce on the
southbank - can i suggest the Mitre at 6:30pm.

Scott - I think it would be great if you could organise the next meet inline
with the OSDC meetings -  perhaps Roald, Bruce and I could arrange to say a
few words about what we're about to introduce ourselves to the non-spatial
folks? Can you just ping the list back with a date and venue?

See you Thursday - shout the list if you're going to come for a drink so we
can keep an eye out for you :)

Simon