[Aust-NZ] Re: FIG 2010 Congress Update

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Tue Sep 1 00:58:11 PDT 2009

OSGeo, Australian Chapter:

I notice that the international Institute of Surveyors will be coming to
Sydney in April 2010.
They have a few tracks, including Spatial Data Infrastructure, which
seem appropriate for OSGeo representation.

I suggest that we approach FIG and organise an exhibition booth swap
between FOSS4G and FIG. Thoughts?

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect