[Aust-NZ] Melbourne - pub night?

hamish.taylor at dse.vic.gov.au hamish.taylor at dse.vic.gov.au
Wed Jan 13 19:44:16 PST 2010

Hi all

Would like to join the party (albeit very briefly!) and second the Mitre
Tavern in the CBD. Easy to get to on Public Transport and a very good
selection of excellent beer products :)

Cheers!

Kind Regards,

Hamish Taylor
Positioning Regional Victoria Project
Spatial Information Infrastructure Division
Department of Sustainability and Environment
Level 13/570 Bourke Street, Melbourne 3000
Phone: (03) 8636-2894
Mobile: 0428-638-386
Email: hamish.taylor at dse.vic.gov.au

Roald de Wit <rdewit.list at somethingspatial.com.au>
Sent by: aust-nz-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
14/01/2010 02:22 PM

aust-nz at lists.osgeo.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Aust-NZ] Melbourne - pub night?

Hi Jody,

Good to see you'll be paying lovely Melbourne a visit! All going well,
I'll be there this Wednesday and can even help you organise a location
(I'd suggest The Mitre again).

Cheers, Roald