[Aust-NZ] FW: [OSDMnews] OSDM News -- The NSDL Catalogue concludes 5pm TODAY {17 May 2010} [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Sun May 16 21:23:36 PDT 2010

NB: for Government users.

This is worthwhile participating in.

The questions relating to which Catalogues are used does not allow for Open Source e.g. GeoNetwork, however (if appropriate) I suggest adding the name of GeoNetwork as the tool used and not filling in the development method check boxes following.

Bruce

   --
   Bruce Bannerman
   Supervisor, Computing Support (SRCC)