[Aust-NZ] FYI: 2011 Data Quality conference

Ross Johnson rossgo at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 17:55:36 PST 2010

Please see attached for the most recent draft programme for the 2011 Data Quality Conference, being held in Sydney 28-30 March.

If you have any questions or queries at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Alexis Bartlett
Ark Group
Forum Producer
t: +61 1300 550 662
f: +61 1300 550 663
d: +61 02 8913 4004
e: abartlett at arkgroupasia.com
w: www.arkgroupaustralia.com.au
Main Level, 83 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060

LinkedIn
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=77236&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr

Please consider the environment before printing my email

The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is private and confidential.
It is intended for the named addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee you are prohibited
from storing, copying or using the information in any way. If you received this e-mail due to a
transmission error please notify the sender immediately. No liability is accepted by Ark Group
for any losses caused by viruses contracted during transit over the Internet or present in any
receiving system. This e-mail is not intended to create legally binding commitments on behalf
of Ark Group, nor do its contents reflect the corporate views or policies of Ark Group.