[Aust-NZ] QGIS Install issue XPsp2 was NZ Towns

Peter webwiz at pl.net
Mon Nov 15 15:18:33 PST 2010

I used the stand alone installer on a clean XPSP2 install, not other GIS packages, just a web browser and msoffice and not much else.

This bug is rereproducible on any machine in my office, ive tried 3.

The forum post that clarifys this is here:

http://forum.qgis.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4861&p=8250&hilit=initialize+properly#p8250

Peter