[Aust-NZ] OSM in New Zealand

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:58:00 PST 2011

Hi all,
I've recently been working on building the OSM community in New
Zealand, the first step of which was building an OSM New Zealand
website:
http://www.openstreetmap.org.nz/

Also, OSM Auckland meetings will be starting this month.  The first
one is on Thursday 24th February; we will be working on how to
progress the LINZ import - more details at this link:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Auckland

All are welcome; there are a couple of subjects ready to go, but we're
looking for further ideas and are open to suggestions on where to go
from here.

The OSM folks in Wellington are also starting meetings there, with similar aims:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Wellington

cheers,

--
robin