[Aust-NZ] Canberra drinks?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 20:58:50 PST 2011

Yes, good idea,
I've also floated the idea with a few people, and most available time
I've heard so far is breakfast on Thursday 17 November, say starting at
7:45am?

Who is interested?
Possible discussion points:

* We can look at and/or discuss some of the applications on the
OSGeo-Live DVD,
* Possible talk through the pros and cons people have had with these
applications.
* Hear how people are using Geospatial Open Source applications.
* Hear how people want to use these application.
* Hear what barriers people have had to get Open Source through
management, what has been successful, what has not.

On 10/11/2011 3:04 PM, Ross Johnson wrote:

> Sounds like a good plan Jody.
>
> I know the SSSI NSW & ACT guys are meeting 1.15pm at the Spatial at Gov
> <mailto:Spatial at Gov> exhibition area Wednesday 16 November.
> 16 November is also International GIS Day :)
>
> Best regards,
> Ross

> Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:49:33 +1000
> From: jody.garnett at gmail.com
> To: aust-nz at lists.osgeo.org
> Subject: [Aust-NZ] Canberra drinks?
>
> Would anyone like to go for drinks next week in Canberra?
> --
> Jody Garnett

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager