[Aust-NZ] Brisbane Location The Edge Thurs Oct 6th

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 05:29:28 PDT 2011

 Okay good news; the edge worked out fine. I was able to reserve one of their gather spots for next Thursday Oct 6th.

Both the edge staff (and a guy from the linux group who was there) recommend using "Meet Up" as a scheduling tool (although they were not aware of its origins as a post 911 community building exercise from NY).

So we got a time; it sounds like we can gather a small group for this first "post foss4g" one; and plan for something every second month.

Is anyone familiar with "meet up" or already have an account set up? I will try and compose an nice clean email for tomorrow (suitable for forwarding to co-workers).

Thanks everyone for the support / encouragement / ideas with respect to getting something going on in Brisbane.

--
Jody Garnett