[Aust-NZ] Aust-NZ OGeo Chapter Meetup Page

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 06:34:41 PDT 2011

 Okay - Managed to set this up here:
- http://www.meetup.com/aust-nz-osgeo/

No complaining that the colours are not right; turns out you have to pay for the scheduling service (sigh). As such I would really like it we can use it for functions in multiple cities (perhaps some people would like to visit a pub after Spatial at Gov?).

I made sure it had the correct links to our wiki page and so on; so it should be pretty good.

However more importantly I have added in a 1st event:
- http://www.meetup.com/aust-nz-osgeo/events/35296802/ Post FOSS4G Hack and Yak

If you are in the Brisbane Area please sign up; I am tempted to turn on Skype or a Google "Huddle" for anyone not in the Brisbane Area who would like to attend.

--
Jody Garnett