[Aust-NZ] "Creek-Link" looking for a consultant to do web map development...

Chris Medlin (Summit GIS and Mapping) chris at summitgis.com.au
Sun Oct 13 16:27:30 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Last week I was contacted by James Maund from "Creek-Link".  James is
looking for a consultant do undertake further development of a web
mapping application.  The application has been built on the OpenGeo
suite.  I don't have the skills/capacity to undertake this kind of work,
but offered to see if I could find someone who could assist.

Examples of the work undertaken to date can be found at
http://www.creeklink.org.au

If interested, please get in touch with James Maund via
james at frogwood.com.au.  James is based in Melbourne.

Thanks,

Chris Medlin
--