[Aust-NZ] Title Blocks [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Tue Jan 5 19:53:29 PST 2016

Hi Grant,

You'd probably have more luck asking this question on the dedicated QGIS User list [1].

Bruce

From: Aust-NZ <aust-nz-bounces at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:aust-nz-bounces at lists.osgeo.org>> on behalf of Grant Boxer <boxerg at iinet.net.au<mailto:boxerg at iinet.net.au>>
Date: Tuesday, 29 December 2015 20:57
To: "aust-nz at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:aust-nz at lists.osgeo.org>" <aust-nz at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:aust-nz at lists.osgeo.org>>
Subject: [Aust-NZ] Title Blocks

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a location from where I can download some title blocks for various size maps (i.e.A0, A1, A2, A3 and A4), or alternatively advise on the best way to create a title block template. I am also a MapInfo user and have my various page size templates with title blocks as layouts. Can these be imported into QGIS?

I am a relatively new user to QGIS so details of process appreciated!

Regards Grant

Grant Boxer
Consultant Geologist (FAIG R.P. Geo)
Perth, Western Australia