[OSGeo Oceania] Suggest OSGeo Oceania board discussions come back on list

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 02:13:54 PDT 2019

Hi,

Someone reached out to me after my last email, surprised that there had
been an OSGeo Oceania board meeting.

(I've been CCed on OSGeo Oceania board private discussions, but have
turned down being on the board due to bandwidth limitations).

OSGeo Oceania board members, I realise that there were some sensitive
matters which justified going off the public record, but I think most of
those are over now, and I suggest we bring conversations back into the
public.

In particular, it would probably be worth opening general board
discussions to anyone who wishes to attend, which would mean advertising
them in public, and sending any collected minutes into the public.

What do you think?

Cheers,

--
Cameron Shorter