[OSGeo Oceania] Draft reach-out re future FOSS4G events

Trisha Moriarty moriar1y at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 02:19:11 PDT 2019

Hi John, Cameron
On the point of distribution channels, I would suggest we should go
broader, if possible.  all lists plus
 Sometimes we are too busy to do more than skim through email digests or it
will take seeing something a couple of times before we decide to act
(though that might just be me :)
Where appropriate can members send out via social channels &/or personal
blogs...  this could include giving personal insight as to what it is like
to be involved.
Can we add a note to the 2019 conference website,
https://2019.foss4g-oceania.org/team/

Trish