[OSGeo Oceania] Board - sharing budget doc

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:12:32 PDT 2019

Hi Greg,

My comments on the use of a PCO or not relate equally to a regional, or a global event.

I discuss this in a bit more depth in my recent related post ’To PCO or not':

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/oceania/2019-August/002093.html <https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/oceania/2019-August/002093.html>

Kind regards,

Bruce