[Aust-NZ] MOTION: retire Aust-NZ and move to OSGeo Oceania

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 17:21:22 PST 2019

Hi Cameron, just checking in, where are we at with this? Was the plan to
retire the existing list (aust-nz) and start a new list (oceania)?

Now that the 2019 conf committee is beginning its work (and using the
foss4g-oceania list), we should make sure we have a home for OSGeo Oceania
discussions. Happy to help however I can.

Cheers
John