[Aust-NZ] MOTION: retire Aust-NZ and move to OSGeo Oceania

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:32:20 PST 2019

-1 Bruce

Cameron,

This list is a FOSS4G Oceania conference list, not a general discussion list.

Keep them seperate, to avoid confusion in the future, particularly for future FOSS4G-Oceania conferences.

I’d prefer to see people either encouraged to subscribe to the AustNZ list, or to establish a new dedicated Oceania list for general discussion.

Kind regards,

Bruce